The Abyss The Abyss

Wow! very nice tone, I like this alot. Not shure it's "Easy listening" though.

DamienFleisch responds:

No it's not "easy" listening, but I also didn't think it was necessarily cinematic or experimental.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review :)

Motion Motion

Great music! I was listening at my competition for NGADM contest. It,s not going to be easy.

KatMaestro responds:

Not going easy for me too. You guys are all awesome.

Thanks!

Labyrinth of Logic Labyrinth of Logic

You have a very original style. Love this. I'm not shure about the drum though. It's kind of accoustic but sound electronic. Maybe if you vary each hit to different level might be more interesting. Most drummer don't hit the snare and the bass drum twice the same. Excellent composition though.

Blacklawn responds:

Thanks!

Temple Distraught Temple Distraught

I love the melody played by the violins, it fits very well and come in very nicely. The drums ostinato is very powerfull to. The ending is very cool to. Very cool piece!

SourJovis responds:

Thank you! I appreciate the comment!

.Single Step. .Single Step.

This is a very nice piece. The melodic line combine with the harmony is beautiful. I really don't understand the star rating on this site. Some junk gets 5 stars and nice music like this gets 1 star. That's bullshit. Anyway, one other thing about your piece is that I don't feel like it ends. Is it just a part of a piece?

Torment Torment

Thanks for the comment. great track you have there. Would like to try Symphobia, seems like a really cool library but I think I'm more in needs of individual instruments lib at the moment. Good luck with the contest!

TitanMusic responds:

A pleasure, thank you for commenting. It was one of the first libraries I purchased and I have been using it ever since(In moderation ofcourse). I need to get my hands on 8dio Requim but its $4k. Thanks again!

Raiders in the Dark Raiders in the Dark

Nice sounds mate, very cool!

Instrumentally Insane Instrumentally Insane

Cool composition.

Missa Angelis - Kyrie Missa Angelis - Kyrie

I'm very impressed by this. Nice work. I though choir samples could only sing "oh" or "ah". How dose it work? You write the lyrics and the sampler do the rest? Man I'm impressed. Nice Kyrie by the way...

SoundChris responds:

Hey there,

thanks a lot. Glad you liked it - even as a professional! I have to admit that i would have wished to bring in more polyphony within the choir section, but unfortunately my old mac has been to weak to load more instances to trim the single voices separately. I also had to turn off the choirs release effects. I had to use 2 instances of logic for the choir (could just choose the men and women full sections - no s - b - t - b - settings :/ Within a third instance i had to create the orchestral part ... it was so annoying *lol*But things will be more easier and i will be able to use the programs full potential soon. Concerning how the choir vst works - i will pm you.

So thanks for your kindness! All the Best,
Chris

Colossal Assault Colossal Assault

This is very great stuff. Well done...

Mattashi responds: